Thursday, January 27, 2022

Blessings

I'm so grateful today for so many things. A huge fire caused evacuation of 5000 people in our community on Sunday night. Almost every house was spared and no lives were lost! I consider this truly amazing considering the fact that 10,000 acres burned. I'm so grateful to my sister-in-law for putting us all up for the night. She is amazing! In addition to all of this, I also had to go and get my yearly mammogram. I found out all is well... was kind of worried that maybe it wasn't because of family history and previous experience. I'm so grateful for my health. I still feel so young & strong... almost invincible most days. Also very thankful to spend the day with my youngest son just wandering, talking, and enjoying each others company. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment