Thursday, January 27, 2022

Games and life...

I bought a new board game the other day called Loaded Questions; I love this kind of game, a game where you find out stuff about people that you didn't know and sometimes you find out surprising stuff about yourself! One of the questions was, "If you could have your last words memorialized, (printed on your tombstone or quoted for future generations) what would you want them to be? I really hadn't thought about it but I realized mine would be simple - There is no tomorrow. Make the most of today. Why did I choose this? I think recent deaths and those in my immediate family who have died quite young explain it. A 19 year olds unexpected, crushing death...a 38 year olds surprising and untimely end...tomorrow is never certain. Tell the people you love that they matter, and why, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment