Thursday, January 27, 2022

Don't make me poisen your food!

What started out as a child's prayer has escalated way out of control! Several years back, when all of my children were young (all of them very picky eaters) my daughter volunteered to say the prayer on the evening meal. In her sweet little 10 year old voice she asked that the food would not harm our bodies! Now, I might not be Rachel Ray but I like to think that dinner is at least edible. Maybe I'm worse than I think...my kids often ask "what's in this" or even worse "who made this?" I'm getting kind of an inferiority complex built up about it. It's gotten to be such a huge family joke over the years that on my last visit to New Orleans I bought an apron that says DON'T MAKE ME POISEN YOUR FOOD! I wear it inside out when I'm in a good mood but watch out if you can read it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment