Thursday, January 27, 2022

Crazy Train?

I sat listening to a great band last night! They played great American rock-n-roll and they asked for requests. The main singer/vocalist asked me what I wanted to hear; I love Ozzy's "Crazy Train" and asked for it by name. He knew it (of course, who doesn't?) but was really surprised that I asked for it...for some reason that eludes me! He shook his head in disbelief and said, "You mean Ozzy's Crazy Train?" I said, "Is there any other?" He was still incredulous...he goes..."Do you have any tattoos?" I'm thinking...what does this have to do with anything? But since I'm sitting in a room full of people waiting for answer I say no, because it's the truth and I'm too stunned to lie, even if I wanted to. So at that point he snaps out of it and says, "Well all right!!" They played a great Crazy Train and I danced with enthusiasm. I wonder why the remark... I was dressed a lot like everyone else, cuter shoes maybe but... well I'm hoping I didn't look like someones grandmother or even worse...a stereotypical librarian!

No comments:

Post a Comment