Thursday, January 27, 2022

give me a virgin...

My youngest daughter (who's 21) came over last night to have me help her plan her upcoming wedding, part of which will take place on Maui and Molokia this summer...well actually the honeymoon part will be this summer, the wedding is on Halloween, in Vegas (don't ask, I don't know). Anyway, we were reliving the last time we went to Oahu together which was about three years ago, a girls trip (my two daughters, me, and a friend from graduate school), the best trip I ever had with my girls...we were all sitting at Haleiwa Joes (North Shore, Oahu) having lunch...my daughter was admiring all of the fancy drinking glasses and wishing she could have a drink just to hold (and possibly twirl). I said, "honey you can have any drink on the menu, just say the word "virgin" then I proceeded to explain what this meant...she sat quietly contemplating this information for minute then said, "so if I want a drink with alcohol, should I ask for one that's had sex?" The people at the table next to us laughed so hard one of them fell off his chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment