Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Started our first day of vacation on a road trip today , bound for Seattle with Charity and Ben in the Jag . So far it's been fun chatting with each other , sharing memories and laughing!
Some amusing moments:

We are staying at a real dive in Baker City, Oregon. I checked in, we went to the room and discovered one bed for the three of us ! I went back to registration and asked to be moved to a larger room to which they replied that they could upgrade my room but I would have to pay the difference! I wasn't going for that at all. :) I said, "no I'm not paying the difference, I stated how many people there were when I booked the room and was quoted a price, which I pre -paid." I received my new room, no extra charge. :)

Next ,we decided to make use of the hot tub. It was nice and hot , very relaxing until I noticed what looked like a mustache floating around in the water! There were a couple of these floating around near the filter..., needless to say , yuck! We left.

Waiting to see what amusing surprises are waiting for us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment